Here' the questions we
get the most often.

No. We do ask that if the camper needs medical/toilet/behavioral help that a caregiver accompanies that camper

iCAMP is inclusive to any and all special needs campers

Camp Sky Ranch, 634 Sky Ranch Rd., Blowing Rock, NC 28605

No, parents and/or caregivers will need to drop off and pick up campers at the designated times.

Lunch will be provided and a mid-morning snack. We cannot provide for special dietary restrictions so you are encouraged to provide lunch if this is the case.

Yes, the sibling will need to have an application and $125 tuition.

Residency isn’t required for campers to come. We do not provide overnight accommodations for campers or families so you will have to make your own arrangements. Contact us for information about lodging partnerships.

Online applications are available on the website for both campers and volunteers

Yes, you will have to fill out a volunteer form. Even if you are a parent or caregiver we need a volunteer form filled out, however, there will be no fee.

15 minutes prior to the start of the camp and ideally 15 minutes before the camp ends for the day.

Contact us through the iCAMP website or email Jack Sharp at

Yes, we have both.

The camp is mostly outdoors activity in grassy areas and mowed fields. Bathrooms and dining areas are accessible and we encourage all to attend. If a wheelchair is used for mobility then we would want to encourage a caregiver to help. We will have ample volunteers to assist as needed.

It would be good to have the child bring a bag with sunscreen, bug spray, a change of clothes, extra shoes, and a raincoat. We can keep this bag on the camp property for the week and use as needed. If anything is needed specifically for a camp day we will announce it and let parents know.

Still have a question?
Send us a message!